Cimbura.com builds custom web sites. We can lead you through the process from beginning to end. First we’ll secure your domain name. Then we’ll help you define your brand, assist with graphic design, and help you develop appropriate content. We’ll do the technical work necessary to setup your site and then you can make changes as you wish.
With the release of WordPress version 3.0 early in 2010, WordPress has come a long way to be a powerful platform for building your entire web site. it is now our tool of choice for building professional web sites at a reasonable cost. Most likely, you’re visiting many sites on the internet that are based on WordPress without even knowing it. The site you’re reading right now is one example. Here’s another one we’ve created for a school.
WordPress serves as an easy-to-use content management system (CMS) that makes it simple to update your web site without any experience in creating HTML or CSS. With just a few clicks, you can add text, photos, blogs, links, and more! You can stop depending and waiting on your webmaster and take control of your own website. If you have an existing blog or web site we can move it to WordPress and retain nearly all your information.
Here are some of the features available:
- Full access to create and modify new pages and articles
- Image galleries for photos and videos
- Online booking or project request forms
- Menus for easy site navigation
- Facebook Like and Twitter buttons for social media advertising
- Add links to sell items like books, CDs, etc. and accept payment with PayPal
- Change themes for your web site to give it a new look and feel without redoing all the content
- Advanced shopping cart ecommerce
- Widgets – Many functions for sidebars like site search, recent posts, categories, RSS feed, calendar, tag cloud, etc.
- Social media Facebook like communities
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) so that your site will be indexed well by Google
- Upload PDFs, documents, etc.
- Blog with categorized and up-to-date content and user commenting
- Keep track of vital site statistics with Google analytics reports
If you want to try WordPress out, you can start your own FREE site by creating an account at WordPress.com. There you can try out some of their free templates and begin creating content that you want to appear on your web site. This service is great for getting started but is limited in the features that you can use and the terms of service provided. When you’re ready to move to the next step, give us a call and we can quickly move everything you’ve created to a new site hosted with your own custom domain name, email, and many more features.