- Project Request – Get started today with a brilliant solution that makes your company more effective, productive and profitable; a stunning new web site that will bring you more business; or let help you determine the right technology solution.
- Support Request – Get help now.
- Make a Payment – Online convenience to take care of invoices.
- Buy FileMaker – Purchase and renew FileMaker licenses at the best prices.
- Career Opportunities – We’re looking for talented people to join our team.
Our technology blog provides many technical tips and helpful articles. To get regular updates, follow us on Twitter or sign up for an automated feed in the eNews sidebar at the right. (You can also sign up for our semi-irregular e-mail newsletter.)
Cimbura.com Minneapolis Office
The Cimbura.com office is conveniently located just south of Interstate 694 on East River Road. Address:
5155 East River Road, Minneapolis, MN 55421
From 694: Go south on East River Road and take your first left, than an immediate right onto the East River Rd Service Road. Look for the 5155 building on the left.
Drop by anytime for a cup of coffee or a fun game of foosball!
Everything on this site is Copyright © 2016 Cimbura.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein are registered and unregistered trademarks of Cimbura.com, Inc., its affiliates and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of Cimbura.com, Inc. or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this web site, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
FileMaker is a registered trademark of FileMaker, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. The file folder logo is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc. iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Macintosh are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Group of Companies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.